1) Gwinnett’s MARTA expansion referendum failed. What other transit solutions are being considered?
2) How can real estate professionals work together to reinvent Gwinnett’s office market?
3) How can developers attract diverse residents, like millennials, who perceive the urban city center as a more attractive place to work and live?
4) How can private and public entities alike combat company relocation out of Gwinnett?
5) There is an oversupply of malls in Gwinnett. What are the neighborhood’s top developers doing to redevelop them?